{ Newest member of our Family...}

{ Newest member of our Family...}
Nephi Agustus { GUS }

{ He weighs about 2.5 lbs. }

{ I haven't BLOGGED in SOOOO LONG! }

I can't believe how time flies by! I can't believe it's 2009....I can't believe it's almost valentines day! I just can't believe how crazy busy life can get.
Although not much has changed...still working a few days a week at the hospital, kids in school, Ty is growing up. He said his first prayer in primary yesterday. Laundry still piling up after a weekend. Yup, still the same. One great thing...finally PAID OFF all my medical bills from my surgery....yeah, 7 months later and the weather looks like it's getting a little warmer and more sun each day!

{ Parker Cousin....}

{ Parker Cousin....}
All of my brothers kids look alot like Dyanns side of the family or a good mix of both...BUT Elyse...newest Parker cousin really really looks like a PARKER!

{ Grandpa Parker and Elyse }

{ TWILIGHT BUG HITS AGAIN...}

{ TWILIGHT BUG HITS AGAIN...}
WEll I tried talking Bissy and Al into reading Twilight at Thanksgiving both were to busy. By the time Christmas came and DJ got the set for Al....Elyses Baby blessing was the weekend after New Years and they were both almost done with book 3!

{ Fall Family Pictures } 10.08 & 11.08

~Check out my *NEW*BLOG* for my PHOTO's~

http://sassyphotoscheezze.blogspot.com/

Not that I have time for TWO BLOGS...but I've been taking pictures for people etc....This will be more of RANDOM pictures I've taken...not THOMPSON family pictures!

{ Godfrey Family Photo Shoot }

{ Godfrey Family Photo Shoot }

{ I love and miss my SISTER! }

{Scrapbook contest....}

{Scrapbook contest....}
I didn't win! Oh well, maybe next time!

{ First day of School '08 }

{ First day of School '08 }

{ Carly's almost 9!!! And in the THIRD grade! }

{ Carly's almost 9!!! And in the THIRD grade! }

{ Baily is 6.5 !!! And in FIRST grade! }

{ Baily is 6.5 !!! And in FIRST grade! }

{ End of Summer...movie fun and Seattle Aquarium Trip }

{ TEAM USA! }

{ We love the OLYMPICS } 8/12

I have always loved the Olympics! I LOVE watching SWIMMING...and this year I have also REALLY enjoyed watching BEACH VALLEYBALL! CHINA's opening ceramony was BREATHING TAKING! It was so perfect...ONE WORLD, ONE DREAM!

{ So You Think You can Dance! }

{ So You Think You can Dance! }
We Loved Twitch!

{ I GOT A NEW CALLING... } 8/2

Last Sunday I got a new calling...I new something was coming. I got called into Young Womens, as the Laurels Advisor. So I am super excited to be in YW but so scared to TEACH! LAURELS! I know it's because Heavenly Father knows I need to 'GROW' in the whole TEACHING department...I've been in primary for so long it's easy to wing it and act like I know what I'm talking about! I don't think the laurels will be answering every question with the classic "Jesus Christ" like I'm famillar too in primary! I'm sure I'll learn just as much from them as they will from me!

{ A MIRCLE HAS HAPPEN @ OUR HOUSE! } 7/27

{ A MIRCLE HAS HAPPEN @ OUR HOUSE! } 7/27
*Hey whatever it takes...even playing his sister DS while going POTTY!

AFTER 8.5 YEARS OF POOP & DIAPERS....

YES, 8.5 YEARS WE ARE NOW GETTING
A RAISE...AND NO LONGER BUYING
DIAPERS!!!!! TRENT AND I NEVER
THOUGHT THIS DAY WOULD EVER
COME! THANKS TO THE SMITH BOYS
{MARTA WAS TAKING CARE OF THEM}
WHO CAME OVER AND PLAYED A WEEK
AGO AND WENT POTTY AT OUR HOUSE!
TY SAW THEM AND JUST DECIDED ON
HIS OWN HE WAS BIG TOO!

{ MY CARLY IS GROWING UP! } 7/22

{ MY CARLY IS GROWING UP! } 7/22

Carly is 8.5 ~and goes to ACTIVITY DAYS.
She just went to her first BIG church activity.
A HIKE to Boulder Cave! She loved it and
had a great time!
{Activity Days is program in our church for
girls 8-11...similar to the scouting program
but they don't earn badages. Also prepares
them for Young Womens.}

{I did a little photo shoot for my friend Amanda's little Baby 'CHAZE'! Good luck in NC!}

{ MY SURGERY..TMI }

{{{ Well, this is just a WARNING....some of you
really might not want to know all of this...a little
TO MUCH INFORMATION.... so you may just
want to SKIP down and ignore this.}}}

BUT for those of you who DO
want to know....Ever since I had all my babies
(by c-section) my periods have gotten worse
with each year. This past year it REALLY
trippled...with pain...bleeding, ok you get the
idea...at some points in my week of hell...I can
barely stand up straight and walk. So at the end
of May (31, saturday) I started and it was BAD...
the worse it's ever ever been...the pain was
comparable to having a c-section. The first 6
hours I refused to go to the ER (me being stubborn
and not wanting to pay our $150.00 CO-PAY)
I told Trent I would wait till monday to call my
doctor. Well, at 11pm that night I thought I was
going to die, or at least FAINT from the pain~ and
didn't want Trent to have to call 911~ I decided to
wake-up Trent have him take me in to the ER for
some DRUGS or something. {Now for those of you
who don't know me...I usually just grin and bare
pain, don't usually take anything for it and have
never BEEN to the ER since childhood.}

I was there only for about an hour and got some
really NICE IV meds...loved that! And after a CT
scan...yes CT scan they found some "ABDOMINAL
MASSES" and admitted me to the hospital!!!
Yes Trent and I were like..Wait, WHAT? Anyways...
to make a VERY LONG LONG STORY SHORT(ER)
after 4 days there....3 of them I was NPO....NOT
ALLOWED TO EAT ANYTHING! Yeah I was not
a happy lady...good thing they keep me pretty
DRUGED up. After 3 visits from 3 Doctors (who
didn't believe me the pain could be from my period)
and me BEGGING them to call my OB...Finally
Dr.H* my favorite DOCTOR in the world walked in
myy room and sat next to my bed and said
"Whats wrong Sarah." I repeated the same story I
told the other three doctors. He simply said, Well
we basically have two options (since he knew Trent
had already had a visectomy)...try birth control to
help with the symptoms or have a HYSTERECTOMY.
(He also said from the CT scan there was a 3cm cyst
on my left ovary and the pain he was guessing was
due to one of my cyst bursting) I was VERY VERY
surprised because I been telling Trent (for years) ....
just tell them to rip it out I'm done having kids!
So I AUTOMATICALLY said...

AH, yes, I'll take door #2 please.

Because My brothers wedding was less than one
month away, he said if we would have done it
right away, I would NOT have been able to travel
and go to Utah. So he basically told me to PICK A
DAY. Yes I love this man, what a great Doctor :) So
we got the first available slot after our trip which was
July8th. Dr. H was able to leave my ovaries (cyst was
gone), he also found ENDOMETRIOSIS under my
uterus. And something else similar to ENDO but only
found in the uterus wall but I can't remember what
he called it.
I am now recovering :) Thanks to my wonderful
sister who came back with us from Ut to help me
and help with our kids for a week! And to my
wonderful Husband and kids who have helped out
with dinner and picking up...even though my house
is a PIT...it's actually fun to have 6 weeks off in
summer to be with my kids! Even though I'm not
suppose to lift more than a gallon of milk for the
first 3 weeks...yeah right I have three kids and NO
maid/nanny! But we're doing good!

~Just a side note, my doc said it is very rare
for women to develop ENDO AFTER having kids,
it is usually before and having babies HELPS
these symptoms. For this reason we felt, as in
the past my period would keep getting worse
& worse. I did have a moment of FREAK OUT....
and second thought, of me "LOOSING
my MOTHERHOOD part of me" but I know
for my health it had to be done.

***Now to make all of this EVEN worse...I work
at this Hospital! I know alot of people. In fact the
first 4 people: admitting, nurses and doctor I saw I
KNEW! I work on the Labor & Delivery floor...so I
even get to see my Dr.H* at work all the time. It was
rather embarassing!***

{ Have we ever told the story on how the WEST was WON?! }

{ Have we ever told the story on how the WEST was WON?! }
{ Our trip to LAGOON }

{Utah Family Vacation!}

We had a great trip to Utah at the end of June
for my little Brothers Wedding, in the Salt Lake
Temple....I shouldn't say little....he's got almost
a foot on me. His Beautiful Bride, Alaide
(Al-a-ee-da) we call her Aunt Al for short...you
know us {Parkers} and nicknames....Anyways.
There was lots of activities to keep us busy and l
ots of family to visit and friends to catch-up with.
It was a beautiful sealing....the way DJ look at her
during their sealing is something I'll always
remember...pure,. pure true love and eternal
happiness sparkled in their eyes!

One of our most important 'must do' was Lagoon.
Last summer we promised the kids we'd go...to our
surprize it was closed. So 10+ HOURS later and
many rides and lots of fun...of course we HAD to
get our Family portrait! Trent even talked me
onto the new roller coster "WICKED"....it was
freakin scarey! Good thing it's only about 90 seconds!

I checked out some "MUST SEE" places.....Tai-Pan
Trading Company....LOVED IT! And Cafe Rio...YUMMY!
And we also went to the Dinosaur Park, Ty is STILL
talking about it! And of course we had to go to The
Quilted Bear! Fun BBQ dinner with great friends
The Wilsons!

It was wonderful to see all my family...and all the
family from Canada! Wonderful memories...I
love UTAH, especially Temple Square one of my
favorite places on earth!

{ My Little Brother got MARRIED...}

{ I hope they ALWAYS remember THIS DAY...}

{ I hope they ALWAYS remember THIS DAY...}

{ Please EXCUSE my lack of BLOGGING....I do have some pretty good EXCUESES!}

Life just never seems to stop! Unreal how fast time goes by! Well, to some-up the last few weeks.....
*I was in the hospital for 4 days (explain later)
*We went camping
*Ty turned #3...Birthday!
*Baily Graduated from Kingerdarten
*Last day of School..YEAHH!
*Baily's Kindergarten Teacher Wedding!
*Father's Day....
{Pictures below}

{ SUMMER IS HERE! }

{ SUMMER IS HERE! }

{ Greatful for Good Friends }

{ Greatful for Good Friends }
And positive roles models...what a beautiful thing for our girls to witness their teacher getting married! In the world we live in...I'm so grateful for how special Baily's friends and teacher Miss Howie and the wonderful experence they had together}

{ Pictures from the last few weeks!}

{ My new FAVORITE site!! }

{ My new FAVORITE site!! }
{ Way cute....Church Bag }
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=11585320

{ Baily's Girlfriends! }

{ Our First Camping Trip of the Year...Mothers Day Weekend! }

{ Happy Mothers Day MOM! }

{ Happy Mothers Day MOM! }

{ I am so THANKFUL to be a MOTHER! }

{ I am so THANKFUL to be a MOTHER! }
Dreams really do come true! The only thing I ever dreamed of when I was a kid was being a wife and a mom!

{UPDATE...HOUSE FOR SALE}

{UPDATE...HOUSE FOR SALE}

{Crazy....Life...We Love!}

Okay, for those of you we haven't heard...we're NOT MOVING to Wenatchee! Trents current Boss called him into the office a week ago and OFFERED Trent a few wonderful insentives to stay at JACK HORNOR ELECTRIC! I was happy because I didn't want to leave Selah....family/friends...and I wasn't exactly looking forward to being a single mother 5 days a week...sell a house...go to work and finish the quarter in school. So we are still going to keep our house on the market for awhile since the sign is already in the front yard but we're not leaving the area~!!!

{Make a Wish!}

{Make a Wish!}

{Baily LOVES Hannah Montana!}

{Baily LOVES Hannah Montana!}

{Can't believe our Baily girl is SIX!}

Baily had her 6th BIRTHDAY on saturday...with all the crazy house stuff lately and fixing up and keeping it clean we decided to take the day off and have a fun day with Baily! We went to Shari's for Breakfast and Baily opened some presants and then we went to Meadowbrook and played some Arcades and rode the go-carts! Then we went and visited Grandma and Grandpa and the new puppies and then the girls went shopping at the Mall. It was a fun day! On Sunday we had Baily's family party and we had lots of fun...Baily got alot of cool stuff! Thanks everyone for making it a special day!

{HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY BAILY!}

HOLY SMOKES!!!

So Trent got a job as a WASHINGTON STATE ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR! We kind of had a really good feeling about the entire process...you know the kind of feeling that everything feels right and this is the right thing to do! That makes it all even more scary, to just have faith and just go for it!
We were EVERY surprised when they told us Wenatchee! We were thinking Tri-Cities. It is so beautiful up there, it reminds us alot of Utah. Trent gave his two weeks notice today. He'll start the 1st of May. He'll go up M-F and work and come home on the weekends until we sell our house! But we plan on moving back to Selah within 3-5 years when a permenate Yakima position becomes available! It is still close enough we'll still be able to see Family and Friends...it's only an hour and 30 min from where we live now! So say a prayer for us and if you know anyone who wants to buy a house in Selah area...give us a call!

We're MOVING to Wenatchee, WA!!

{Grandma Larkie Got a Tea-Cup..Chihuahua}

{Grandma Larkie Got a Tea-Cup..Chihuahua}

{Meet Iszabella...all I can say is the entire family is in LOVE!}

{Meet Iszabella...all I can say is the entire family is in LOVE!}
{She's about 2lbs...sooo cute!}

{EASTER SUNDAY}

{My little brothers Trip to WA...he brought a Guest..details below..}

My little brother DJ...{FINALLY} meet the girl of his dreams! They came to visit! We love her too! Can't wait till JUNE! The came to our house and then the next day the kids and I and the two love birds ended to Spokane to visit our Mom and Nick. Then we headed back home to our house and Uriah and Dyann and kids came over from Bellueve for the rest of the weekend. We had a great time visiting with DJ and Alaida...she has such a beautiful name{I'm probably not even spelling it right}... it's tricky to get it just right...so to INTRODUCE her into the Parker Family the RIGHT way....of course we had to give her some NICKNAMES! So AL, Mer, Al-lo-wishes....is a perfect fit into our family! It's so romatic seeing a new in love couple who's ready to get married...ahh the memories. I've never seen my little brother so happy! Congrats to both of you...can't wait to hear the wedding bells....or should I say...Temple Square here we come?! Love ya both!
{PS} Oh, and the true test of how cute these two are...after a long day of visiting and fun it was around midnight and everyone was getting ready for bed. Al was in the girls room and of course DJ slept on the opposite side of the house. So they were in the girls room together, it was midnight...it was quiet...me being the responsible older Sister thought maybe I should check on them {"no patty-fingers"} so I knock and open the door and NO they weren't making-out...they were reading their SCRIPTURES together! It was all really CUTE and SICK at the same time!

{I'm so glad when daddy comes home!}

{I'm so glad when daddy comes home!}

{DOG-PILE!}

{DOG-PILE!}

{*Remodel Pictures......Before and After*}

{Well, really we're ALMOST...DONE}

It seems like FOREVER ago, we started the 'project' but really I think it was the second weekend in January. So thats not so bad just over a month...Trent put in the 600 sq. ft of tile and we had 84 yards of carpet installed. The only thing left is to finish the rest of the floor boards. It really turned out great, we love it. The pictures aren't true color...it does really all go together...I thought the carpet would be just a shade darker but it works for me! [To our credit....all the walls were WHITE when we moved in, other than the sage green wall in the family room and the same color in the master bedroom.] Now after we're done with this.......on to the NEXT 'project'!

{I Love taking pictures...}

I have really gotten into photography the last few years. Since Trent got me a really nice camera I thought I should pratice with all the different settings and all the special little things it does...so Baily was sitting by the window with the perfect light coming in! Isn't she cute! So grown up {posing herself}. She looks so sweet...well, there are days when I would probably sell her to the highest bidder and sometines I wonder if she will live to see the age of 10...but I know one day I'll look back at the pictures and I'll miss this! { Baily 5.5}

{Young LOVE}

{Young LOVE}
My little brother DJ sent me the cutest email saying " I'M IN LOVE "....ahhh so cute! I remember that exciting new in love feeling!

{DJ and Alaida ~ Feb.08}

{Ski Trip with Friends!}

{Skiing and Friends! What a perfect Day!}

{Skiing and Friends! What a perfect Day!}

This was the perfect day to take our girls up skiing for the first time! And they did SOOOO awesome and both LOVED it! Trent grew up skiing...this was my second time ever..last time was 13 years ago! This was the Gustin family second time going...and Jacqualine and boys are PRO's and took to the slopes. I have a ton of pictures but my legs are dead...I'm taking some Advil and going to bed! I will post a slide show tomorrow. It was a blast!

{This is so True}

"What my Confessions are All About:
As LDS women, we often feel pressure to act a certain way or do certain things. We look at other women and think their lives are perfect and wonder why ours aren't that way. This blog is an attempt, for me mostly, to share that even those of us who have been given the nickname "Holly Homemaker" have struggles, hardships, and imperfections."

{Just something I found while 'blog stalking'...someone I've never met before....funny how the grass always looks greener on the other side but in all reality we are all alike.....imperfect people...seeking perfection!}

{Happy Valentines Day}

{Happy Valentines Day}

{FLASHBACK 2004}

{FLASHBACK 2004}
So I was trying to think of something the girls had done that was just terrible, after having Ty's week of terrible two's. And this is the only thing I could remmeber them actually doing! After I shredded a ton of paper and had it in a large black garbage bag ready to go outside....I was doing something and thought it is really quiet. And came out of the back bedroom to find THIS.....not only was it all over but it COVERED our small 1200 sq ft house! It took me two hours to clean up! {Baily was 2 and Carly was 4}

For His Country...

For His Country...

What makes Boys and Girls SOOOO different??!!

What makes Boys and Girls SOOOO different??!!
{ In the past week Ty has: cut his socks in half, cut up my scrapbooking stuff in a million pieces, jumped out of his crib, ate desitin, through a tantrum because the power went out and he couldn't watch t.v, got into his sister lip gloss , sprayed Lysol in his eye and ate some IBuprofen! }

{Is this a Typical day of a 2.5 year old little boy?!?!}

{Is this a Typical day of a 2.5 year old little boy?!?!}
I have to say other than the lip gloss my girls never did any of these things! But now that I have been thinking about it, I {know} most of it is my own fault! {all though the IBuprofen was on Trent time} Like leaving the scissors out and the lysol where he could reach them. I guess him being the third child we've become a more lax in our supervision, how much tv he watches and what he eats and all that good stuff! It's a mircle he's still alive and it's only Wednesday! But isn't he cute! I love this boy!

HANNAH MONTANA MEET MILEY CYRUS CONCERT/MOVIE!

'GNO' ...with HM & Miley

My great friend Callie and I heard the movie/concert was coming so we had a IDEA of surprising our girls with a day out..for this ONE WEEK ONLY special in IMAX Theatres Concert/Movie! Of course we don't have an Imax in our small town, so we'd decided to drive to the one 40 mins away....well it sold out in one day...then we decided to drive over an hour to make this happen! We bought our tickets online friday, got the girls out of school early on Monday for the big day. We grabbed lunch and headed out for our mini road trip. We stop at the mall and HAD to hit 'Claires'...Baily got a HM hair piece like Carly's and Carly got her cute sunglasses! Then we headed for the theatre. To our SURPRISE we were the only ones there! For the ENTIRE Movie!!! Thats right we had the HOLE THEATRE all to our selves!!!! The girls had a BLAST dancing all over the isles and down in front of the big screen! IT was a Rockin Party! Callie and I even got into it....I have to say, Our girls think we are the coolest Moms in town! The Jonas Brothers sang three songs too...they are great -cuties too! Gotta love the 3-D glasses!
{P.S. 'GNO' in one of Miley's songs...Girls Night Out!}

{I got these questions 'About Him' , I've seen this on alot of other blogs..}

{I got these questions 'About Him' , I've seen this on alot of other blogs..}
{..so let hear about your man, if you're reading this, then post it on your blog}

* Two things about Him...{Trent}:

2 things you compliment him on while in his presence:
- how much I appreciate all he does for our family
- how hard he works

2 compliments you make about him to your friends:
- how hard he works and wants us/me to be happy
- how he understands and always telling me to go out and have my/girl time

2 traits you married him for:
- his love for his family
- his ways he make me feel like a QUEEN

2 days you cherish being together:
- Sunday usually the only day we get quiet time not going anywhere time but church
-date night (which are here and there)

2 material things you could give him if you just inherited a fortune:
- a Hunting trip "Once in a Life time trip"
- a New 350 2008 Ford 4-door truck... in RED

2 things you would miss the most if he left for two weeks:
- having him home each night (to save me at the end of the day from the kids)
- our talking (at night even though one of us is usually half asleep)

2 thoughts that crossed your mind when you first met/saw him:
- I could smell him before I saw him...'Cool Waters'...yummm (it was a blind date so we really hadn't seen each other before)
- he was a cowboy, shy, and he held my door open VERY we went (not just my car door, ALL my doors...that actually lasted through the first year we were married)

2 favorite dates:
- Our first date, went to a Rodeo and a hypnotist (sp?) Even though we were both so shy we hardly spoke to each other
-The night Trent purposed, his mom and sister we with us, it invuled driving to SLC, climbing trees, 'merging' on the freeway, and a little diner in Bountiful for Shakes, and me saying 'I don't get it?'

2 funny/odd things you love about him:
- how he pretends to sing opra to the girls and 'trys' to dance 'hip-hop' ....poor guy just can't dance
-how after we have a arguement we talk and laugh about it later

2 places you have lived together:
- Utah ( 1.5 years)
- Washington (10.5 years)

2 favorite vacations:
- Our Alaskian Cruise
- Our Lake Roosevelt family Camping Trips

2 favorite future vacations you look forward to:
- Hawaii or Another Cruise
-Las Vegas for PBR or NFR
-A Guided couples hunting trip with good friends the Wilsons

2 things you look forward to doing together later in life:
- traveling...being free, and just us time!
- Watching our kids become parents...'rocking on the front porch together'

Go Ahead and "Drop your Drawers here!"

CHeEr LeAdeR cAmP!

The Girls love singing and dancing and all that girlie stuff! So when our HS cheer team put on a cheerleader camp our girls are all over it. Even though they were a little more shy than I thought they had a great time. They learned cheers, a dance, did a craft, had lunch and all got a t-shirt and pom-poms! The girls wanted to wear there cute BYU cheer skirts...it was a fun girl day!

One of my favorite Pres. Hinckley quotes:

One of my favorite Pres. Hinckley quotes:

Lead Me, Guide Me, Walk Beside Me...

Lead Me, Guide Me, Walk Beside Me...
As I told Carly (8) that President Hinckley had died sunday night after getting a phone call from my Brother DJ in Utah. Carly seemed really quiet. I asked her if something was wrong and she said but WHY did he die? I told her that He was getting really old and thats what happens...But she still wanted to know WHY?...Then I told her Heavenly Father needed him back in heaven and he missed his wife alot and was ready to go back 'HOME'. Then she understood, I could see the relief set in. She gave me a little smile and nod of understanding and said Oh, OK. ~I'm sure she'll always remember him as her first Prophet.

WE ARE CURRENTLY "UNDER CONSTRUCTION".....

For the last two weeks we have been under some construction in our house, we have DUST, DUST everywhere, furniture out of place, things piled up (this is something I am dealing with...hard to have everything out of 'order')...and for about 6 days my oven and dishwasher were in my living room....We are putting in CERAMIC TILE...600 sq. ft of it. The OFF-WHITE carpet (wouldn't recommend the color carpet with or without kids) had taken a beating with our little kidlets...(previous owners too, they had a dog...even though the house is only 6 years old) So with Trent's GREAT TILE skills we will have tiled throughout all the major walk ways of the house....the best part is under the bar in the kitchen were carpet used to be (BTW red jello doesn't come out of carpet very well!). All is left is down the hall into the bathroom and in the laundry room....hopefully by next weekend...then we'll be on to new carpet! When the 'construction' is finished I will post before, during and after pictures...

Looking back...

I love looking back...

...at pictures. Ever since I can remember I have always loved pictures. One of my goal this year is to get them ALL {yes, ALL of them} organized! Over the last few days I have been going through all of our pictures, putting all the CD's in order{by Year} we've got 30 CD and some have more than 1000 pictures on them!!! :/ And I'm trying to figure out what I have scrapbooked and what I haven't!! So I thought I'd share some picture from the past several years {there's alot of Ty, we went digital about 4 years ago so not to many baby pic of the girls, I did scan in a couple}! I can't believe how fast times gone by and how big our kids are getting..we have some wonderful memories!

SNOW, SNOW GO AWAY!

I really like the snow, it's BEAUTIFUL and FUN.... BUT enough is enough! We've had it since ThanksGiving give or take a day or two. So just my little rant for the day. I hope it's gone soon! Besides I'm tired of sliding down my driveway.... :/

December 22, 2007

2007 Christmas Card pictures!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

You're pretty funny with your post on Kariann's blog. I agree... she looks like the "After" picture.

Love your blog-- you do such a great job.
Alisa

**NEW YEARS GOALS!!**

Okay, now that is it the NEW YEAR it is that time when we all or at least most of us make some changes! I did get some of mine from last year done! So here goes mine for 2008!
*1. Pray everyday

*2. Be more patient with my kids
*3. Eat healthier (currently started my WW points)
*4. Excerise atleast 4 times a week
*5. Be able to Jog 3-5 miles
*6. Get published in a scrapbook magazine!
*7. Finish painting my walls


Christmas Eve and Day!

This is our Christmas Card....Merry Christmas Everyone! PICTURES BELOW!!

Well, I didn't get cards out this year to everyone...but we wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS! This year has gone by so fast! We are so blessed in so many ways! We hope that keeping a blog will help us keep in touch throughout the year!

Trent has been working SO HARD this year (on the resort below) and soon we'll have him working in town again. He had a great time with all of us joining him in Utah for the annual August Bow hunt. A dream come true, he's always wanted to take his family with him. We just had our 12th Wedding Anniversary!

Sarah's been EXTREMELY busy too, going to school parttime at YVCC and working 3 days a week on the Labor and Delivery Floor at Memorial Hospital. I love my job, it's really fun playing with the newborn babies. I'm still in the primary presidency. And keeping busy with the kids. I also shot my FIRST deer with my PINK hoyt BOW this year (Trent was so proud)...

Carly is getting so big...she turned EIGHT in Oct. and was baptized by her dad! She is so talented, she loves all sports and wants to try volleyball and swimteam this coming year. She loves school and reading.

Baily is Five going on 15...she is all girl, anything dancing and singing she's loves (HSM2 and Hannah Montana) She loves getting her picture taken (if you can't tell in the pictures) She is so sweet and loving Kindergarten.

Ty boy...is TWO! He is ALL BOY...loves anything with wheels, loves to CRASH things and tells me to drive faster. He is so entertaining and loves going to nursery!

We hope all of you have a very special holiday season and a Happy New year!
Love, Trent, Sarah, Carly, Baily and Ty

Ty really really loves Cars...

Not only does he love 'Lighting McQueen' and the who gang but anything with with wheels he loves! So while shopping the other day he spotted the Hotwheels ceral and just had to have it! What a boy, and Trent was worried he'd have a boy who liked the Ballet...not this guy...he's all BOY!

Ty"s Little World of CARS..